Hello chicks. (Note: I’m affectionately/condescendingly referring to baby chickens, not slang for females) It’s new contest time. And everyone (I DO mean everyone) has the chance to win. Here’s the topic:
BEST BAND T-SHIRTS!
Yeah. That’s for real. And, I’m really pumped about this one. But, darlings, you know how you get. Crazy and squabble-like. So, here are the rules:
- You MUST provide an image of the shirt (a link to it, or a pic you took) and, if it’s unclear from the shirt or picture, you must provide the band information (though it doesn’t have to be a “big” band).
- Hoodies or jackets are not viable entries. Let’s not be elitist, darlings. Stick with the t-shirt.
- As from before, the winner will be decided on a poll. The poll will consist of at least five entries. The number of entries past five depends entirely on how good I think the entries are. No pressure, or anything.
- You may enter as many times as you like, though only one entry of yours will make it on to the poll. I will pick the one I think is best.
- You must have a viable e-mail address to be eligible for the prize.
- If more than one person submits the same shirt, the FIRST person who submitted the shirt will be given SOLE credit for it.
- I reserve the right to mock and/or praise all of your submissions.
- And, as always, I am the final judge of everything. If I think the shirt is offensive (i.e., a Justin Bieber shirt) or I decide that it looks stupid (i.e., a Justin Bieber shirt), I may throw it out. Just because. What I’m saying is, don’t bank on me being above petty emotions. I’m really not.